The owner, Jason Mcleod has extensive business banking experience and many years of experience assisting businesses in raising capital.
Whether your business is large or small, long established or fledgling, liquid or experiencing cashflow difficulties, you can benefit from the services the business is able to offer through our relationship with ABL Business Ltd.
- Invoice Finance
- Asset Based Lending
- Property Finance
- Business Loans
- Asset Finance
Which type of businesses benefit from invoice finance?
- Fast-growing firms lacking the capital resources and cashflow to fund expansion plans.
- Start-up businesses and young companies with a turnover of at least £50,000 per annum (all funding decisions are based on the strength of current sales ledger and not past trading performance).
- Larger businesses looking to fund a range of major transactions – such as Management Buy-Outs (MBOs), mergers and acquisitions.
- Those businesses that have cashflow difficulties or who have been the victim of late payment.
We work with a variety of funders so you can ensure that you get the best invoice finance package that will work for you and your business.
This has allowed alternative forms of funding to step in and fill some of the vacuum, with a variety of flexible facilities being available such as asset based lending. Many businesses have capital tied up in assets, such as stock, plant & machinery and property. Asset based lending allows the cash held within these assets to be released into the business, giving you fast access to substantial sums of working capital.
Who is asset based lending for?
Asset based lending is generally aimed at larger companies. Normally asset based lending facilities will only be available alongside an invoice discounting facility.
Why asset based lending could work for you:
- Asset based lending can be a fast, easily-accessible and cost-effective way to improve cash flow. It provides a stable alternative to traditional lending products and can ease cash flow fluctuations.
- In addition, you may raise more money than through other types of facilities as the lenders are specialists in the assets understanding the risks and thus potentially willing to lend more. Asset based lending is a cost-effective alternative for you to increase working capital having to raise equity. The size of working capital actually grows in line with your with your company. As your assets increase in value so does the facility.
- We work with a variety of funders so you can ensure that you get the best asset finance package that will work for you and your business.
The team can help you negotiate and package your commercial property and mortgage and property finance requirements such as:
- Commercial owner occupied mortgages
- Commercial investment mortgages
- Development property finance
- Bridging loans
We work with a variety of funders so you can ensure that you get the best property finance package that will work for you and your business.
Looking to expand? Need some working capital? Buying some machinery, equipment or vehicles?
We can find you unsecured and secured business finance quickly. No business plans, forecasts or lengthy applications needed.
We are pleased to announce we now have access to an innovative provider of business loans from £5,000 to £500,000. Simple, quick and flexible, this provider connects you with multiple individuals who want to lend money at competitive rates.
Loans can be for any purpose (except property development): unsecured loans from £5,000 – £100,000, secured loans from £100,000 – £500,000 and large asset finance loans from £50,000 – £500,000
- Highly competitive rates – from 6.4% AER
- Fixed rate monthly repayment loans over 1, 3 and 5 years
- No application fee’s – only pay on acceptance
The types of asset we specialise in are:
- Commercial vehicles
- Recovery vehicles
- Buses and coaches
- Medical equipment
- Heavy goods vehicles
- Plant and equipment
Types of Asset Finance: Hire purchase:
- Hire purchase gives full ownership of the asset at the end of the agreement.
- Structured repayment periods to suit your cash flow.
- Fixed monthly payments available to help with budgeting or variable rates if preferred.
- Tax advantageous as VAT is usually reclaimable and repayment interest can be offset against profit.
- Allows full use of the asset but without ownership. Rentals are paid over the term of the agreement.
- Low initial costs so you can start earning from the assets immediately.
- Rentals to be tailored to your cash flow.
- Fixed interest to avoid changes in the base rate or variable interest if preferred.
- VAT is only payable on the rental not the purchase price.
- Can be tax advantageous.
We work with a variety of funders so you can ensure that you get will get the best asset finance package that will work for you and your business.
Business Financial Solutions Scotland Ltd are an Appointed Representative of ABL Business Ltd.
ABL Business Ltd is authorised and regulated by the FCA, our registration number is 723166